Not able to attend the event?
1st Prize: 50% of Raffle Proceeds
2nd Prize: Red Sox Tickets
3rd Prize: Autographed Dennis Eckersley Jersey
Winners drawn at event on Thursday, June 13, 2019.
You do not need to be present to win.
In Accordance with M.G.L.c 271,s. 7A
– The proceeds of this raffle will benefit the Travis Roy Foundation and Franciscan Children’s at an equal share of fifty percent (50%) each.
– The proceeds benefiting the Travis Roy Foundation will be used for enhancing the lives of those with spinal cord injuries and their families.
– The proceeds benefiting Franciscan Children’s will be used for providing compassionate, personalized, family-friendly care and education for children with special health care needs.
– Prizes are only available for inspection the day of the event (6/13/19).
– You do not need to be present to win.
– If not present at the time of the drawing, the winner will have thirty (30) days from the date of the drawing to claim their prize.
– After claiming the prize, either at the event or within thirty (30) days of the drawing, a check will be issued by Franciscan Children’s to the first place winner (subject to applicable taxes) within seven to ten (7-10) business days.
– The value of the prize will be treated as ordinary income to the winner for federal and state income tax purposes.
– Please be advised: The IRS takes the position that no portion of the ticket price will qualify as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes.
– Value of the prizes are as follows:
Dennis Eckersley autographed jersey has an approximate value of $200.
Red Sox tickets have a value of $200.
– WARNING: Depositing your raffle ticket, stub, payment, or any other material in connection with this raffle in the federal mails is a violation of federal law and may lead to criminal penalties.